The month of January has come once again and so is the Republic Day Parade. of Delhi. The country celebrates its Republic day on 26th January every year. The day is very much jotted down in the history book as one of the most important days for the people of India. We will be celebrating 69th Republic day on 26th January 2018. The event will be comprised of Republic Day Parade, Flag Hosting ceremony, and a speech by our Honorable President of India, Mr. Ram Nath Kovind. He will be addressing the nation in his speech.
This is a huge event for every Indian and a large number of People wants Republic Day tickets for 26 January 2018. We will share the information about Republic Da ticket booking online and 26 January Parade tickets offline counter address.
Republic Day Tickets 2018 – 26 January Parade Tickets
The 26th January Parade or Republic Day parade will be taking place at Rajpath. One can book the tickets for the venue and enjoy the view of Live Republic Day Parade. There is very large seating arrangement along the way fo the Republic Day Parade. The parade has Armed forces which showcase their power and various cultural presentations are also there.
The event is suitable for every age group. Republic Day Parade a must go event for all the little kids being a great opportunity to know about India. The ticket booking of Janpath Parade is quite an easy task. The Independence day ticket booking online is not operational as of now, so you need to visit the counters to get your copy of tickets.
Event – Independence Day Parade
Venue – Janpath, Delhi
Date – 26th January 2018
Republic Day Parade Tickets Price Detail
The 26 January Janpath tickets booking is available for three categories. The categories are General Public Unreserved, General Public Category 2 Unreserved, and Reserved Ticket Chair Block. The ticket booking price detail is shown below:
Republic Day Parade Ticket Counter Information
We have listed all the Republic Day Parade ticket counter along with their address. Visit these counters to get your entry tickets. These counters do not sell the VIP tickets and only general tickets are sold here.
- Parliament House Reception Office (11:00 Am To 4:00 Pm) [Sat/Sun and Holiday Closed]
- IDTC (India Tourism Development Corporation) Travel Counters At Janpath And Ashok Hotels
- DTDC (Delhi Tourism Development Corporation) Counters, Baba Kharag Singh Marg And Food & Craft Bazar, Dilli Haat, Opposite INA Market And Shri Gandhi Ashram, Chandni Chowk.
- Government Of India Tourist Office, 88 Janpath [Sunday Closed].
- Departmental Sale Counter At North Block Roundabout, Pragati Maidan (Gate No 1, Bhairon Road), Jantar Mantar (Main Gate), Shastri Bhawan (Near Gate No 1), India Gate (Near Jamnagar House).
- Red Fort (Near Police Picket) [10:00 Am To 5:00 Pm Daily].
Bring the Voter ID/Pan Card/Adhaar at the ticket counter to book your tickets. Without these address proofs, you will be denied entry tickets at the counter. Visit the address mentioned above and get your Republic Day Parade 2018 tickets and enjoy this big event. If you have any query or suggestion, please share it with us in the comment section below.