Delhi hosts numerous events around the year and many of those events are organised in Pragati Maidan. One of the biggest event which is hosted by this ground is Trade Fair. Trade Fair is organised in the month of November each year. There are many changes in the Trade Fair 2017 due to various reason including maintenance work in Pragati Maidan. The tickets are also made available online and offline, on websites and selected metro station respectively for Pragati Maidan Trade Fair 2017.
Trade Fair 2017 is also the 37th trade fair, showing the long history of this event. The event started this Tuesday and it will be open for businessman for the initial 4 days, which is 14-17 November. From 18th November onward, trade fair is open for the general public. There are various halls and stalls to look forward to, it is surely a treat for the visitors. Trade Fair is a national platform to showcase products and advertise them, for big businessman as well as small ones. One can see stalls from almost every state of the country and across the globe too. There are certain points to be taken care of, while visiting Trade Fair 2017. It is important for the first time goers and for the people who have been going there every year, as many things have changed in 2017 Trade Fair and this general guide will help you in many ways.
- Trade Fair 2017 timing is 9:30 AM to 7:30 PM.
- Entry Tickets for adults is Rs 60 and for child it is Rs 40, on weekdays. On weekends it is Rs 120 and Rs 60 for adult and child respectively.
- Tickets wont be available at Pragati Maidan Metro station.
- Some of the metro station selling tickets are Dilshad Garden, Rithala, Shahdara, Rohini West, Huda City Centre, Sikanderpur, Kashmiri Gate, Jahangirpuri, Vishwavidyalaya, Saket etc.
- Entry Gate No 10 would be used for people visiting from Metro station side, in case of rush they will be given entry from Gate No 8 and 8A.
- First Aid service and dispensary would be present in Pragati Maidan for visitors.
- Parking charges would be Rs 175 for cars and Rs 90 for Two wheeler and Rs 5 for cycle. Bus parking is also available for Rs 400.
- Seniors citizens and specially abled person can avail circular bus service specially operated by ITPO.
- In someone needs to make an announcement for any lost person, they can get done by paying a charge of Rs 30 at central facilitation center.
- Entry is free for senior citizens.
- Students can visit the Trade Fair by paying the regular fares even on business days, if they are wearing their school dress.
- Ferry service for Trade Fair can be availed at Mandi House.
- Multi Entry tickets can be bought at Rs 1800.
- Maximum visitors is capped at 60,000 per day.
Click Here to Know More about Trade Fair Tickets
Trade Fare 2017 is a very big event happening in the heart of Delhi. It has already started on 14 November and it will continue till 27th November 2017. People will surely miss the defence pavilion and the famous dog show. Pakistan wont be coming in Trade Fair this year. However other countries like China, Hong Kong, Sri Lanka, Thailand etc are joining here. There will be more than 285 foreign companies present in the fair this year, despite the less availability of area.
So guys, we have tried to cover all the most important details about Trade Fair 2017, useful information and things you should know before visiting there. Please let us know in comment, if you have any other question or information.